Thursday, May 16, 2013
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR DEGREE & DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES- JoKUCo
P.O. BOX 1023, BUKOBA, TANZANIA
Tel: +255 732 983 642; +255 732 983 643; Fax: +255 732 983 644
E-mail: email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.jokuco.ac.tz
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR DEGREE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR 2013/2014 ACADEMIC YEAR
Josiah Kibira University College (JoKUCo) of Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA) invites applications for qualified candidates to apply for Degree and Diploma Programmes for Academic Year 2013/2014.
1. Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
2. Bachelor of Arts with Education (B.A. Ed.)
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
The closing day for applications is Friday 31.05.2013.
1. Diploma in Information Technology (Dipl. I.T.)
The closing day for applications is Friday 12.07.2013.
Mode of Application:
1. Candidates who wish to apply for Bachelor programmes should look for information on entry requirements on our website www.jokuco.ac.tz. All applications have to be made through Central Admission System (CAS) at www.tcu.go.tz.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for Diploma programme can either collect application form from Students’ Registry Office at JoKUCo (email@example.com) or download the application form from our website www.jokuco.ac.tz.
3. The closing day for applications is Friday 31.05.2013.
We especially welcome female applicants.
For more information visit www.jokuco.ac.tz
Issued on 24.04.2013
Rev. Prof. L. Festo Bahendwa
Deputy Provost for Academics, Research and Consultancy (DPAA)
“Knowledge, Responsibility and Development”